Biscuit Packaging/PACKAGING Machine
Biscuit PACKAGING Machine is suitable for single row biscuit PACKAGING without pallet. It can pack several pieces of biscuits in single row in one pack, no matter round, square, rectangle, oval, or other regular shapes.
Biscuit packaging machine is specially designed for single row biscuit PACKAGING without pallet, which realizing fast PACKAGING of several pieces of biscuits in single row. it can save millions of costs for manufacturers for one year, which will bring a lot of benefits to manufacturers.
1. Biscuit PACKAGING machine with higher control precision
2. Large colored touch screen store, pick up, automatically adjust, track, find cutting point, alarm, indicate barriers, accumulatively count packs, bag length and speed automatic display, which can realize precise cut and seal.
3. With photo-cell detecting the color mark and dual-tracing system, this machine can effectively eliminate any packaging error and avoid materials waste.
4. New type vertical sealing design makes the seal at low temperature, which effectively reduces the film burning and packaging wastes.
5. Bag length and speed automatic display can realize precise cut and seal.
6. Greatly save the cost without pallet
7. Biscuit packaging machine can design cross production line and save space.
|Speed (Bag/ min)||30-120|
|Packaging Range||Length (mm)||60-240|
|Electric Power Voltage (v)||220|
|Power consumption (kw)||5.2|
|Feeding Section Size(L*W*H) (mm)||3100*580*1130|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)||4020*1150*1840|
|Packaging Material||Paper/PE, OPP/PE, OPP/AL/PE etc|
1. Total two film roll
2. DK-1100A date printer
3. Vacuum motor for expose air
4. Gusset device
5. All parts contacting biscuit are SS304
6. Manual feeding
7. Feeding conveyor is3000mm,legs are adjustable
8. Feeding conveyor locates
9. Emergency button on machine and conveyors
|1||Servo motor||Omron ,Japan||3|
|2||Servo driver||Omron ,Japan||3|
|4||10 inch colorful digital touch screen||Weinview, Taiwan||1|
|5||Temperature unit||Omron, Japan||1|
|6||Air Switch||Fuji, Japan||1|
|8||Photo cell||Omron, Japan||1|
|9||Start Button||Siemens, Germany||1|
|10||Stop Button||Siemens, Germany||1|
|11||Jog Button||Siemens, Germany||1|